Commercial office space requirement is led by the burgeoning outsourcing and Information Technology Industry. The leaders of the IT/ITES world have set up or are setting up their centres in India.
In residential sector there is housing shortage of 19.4 million units out of which 6.7 million are in urban India.
The increase in purchasing power and exposure to organized retail formats has redefined the consumption pattern. As a result the country has experienced mushrooming of retail projects across the cities.
The main growth thrust is coming due to favourable demographics, increasing purchasing power, existence of customer friendly banks & housing finance companies, professionalism in real estate and favourable reforms initiated by the government to attract global investors.
Real estate is an ideal diversifier to portfolio of conventional investment. It has potential to provide a regular cash flow as well as capital appreciation. Real estate as an investment option has emerged a clear winner these days.
Commercial rental for instance, offers higher return than other low-risk product and can deliver high return in spite of the falling in low-risk segment.
Our ability to recommended innovative and interesting product set us apart from wealth management and financial advisory firms.
What Makes Us Different?
- We sharpen the focus on your investment with structure real estate product that provides good regular return, apart from capital appreciation.
- We recommended overall portfolio diversification in to real estate. It is expected that this avenue will continue to be a good for long term as land is always a scarce resource.
- Much of our effort is toward addressing and maintaining tax efficiency, while making sure we don’t burden you with minimal transaction costs.
- As always, our primary objective is to identify sturdy investment option for your specific needs.
- In this sector, our recommendation is aimed at enabling a low risk investment with the certainty of high capital appreciation and fixed return.